Monday, November 29, 2010

My Sec 1 Life in RIRC

I can still remember my sec 1 life in RIRC.

Life was harsh back then. It was really regimental, we were punished quite a lot.

I still could remember the 1st day of Red Cross training. We had an FD lesson, which ended up in us owing more than 100 push-ups. That was because we did not move the chairs to the sides fast enough. We had to do 50 push-ups each training, and that was our first few trainings. No such thing as an orientation for our batch.

Back then, we were also punished for not bringing our platoon flag. For those who did not know, we had to bring our platoon flag every training. Also, when a person fidgeted, our whole batch usually had to knock it down. I admit that I was always very scared of punishments, and was very scared of trainings back then.

So guys, I hope you guys can cherish the new fun activities and trainings, not those boring, regimental ones. Batch 58 and 59 have both put in tremendous amount of efforts to make trainings better for you guys. I hope you will be grateful to them, and return back the favor by having a good attitude, and being committed to RIRC.

No comments:

Post a Comment