Saturday, April 2, 2011

DANCE VIDEO OF THE WEEK 9

Hey!

Before Saturday ends, lets get down to DVOTW 9! America's Best Dance Crew. It was the first dance competition we were introduced to, but don't be too into the world of ABDC. Why? Because I myself used to think the JabbawockeeZ were the best dance crew in the whole world ever. But as I took notice of more competitions (especially the more underground ones), I realized there were many crews as synchronised as them. Not that they are bad though, they are far from it. Just stating that because ABDC is much more mainstream, people fall into the trap of taking the crews that compete as the only good ones. Which was why we started off with Kyle and Lyle, etc.



This is my favourite performance from them! And one of the best in the history of ABDC as rated by its creator, Randy Jackson. Oh, and season 6 is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment