Thursday, November 22, 2012

Project Otella camp pack list

Hi,

Here's the pack list for November camp. Sorry for uploading it so late.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs24quax2j72tea/November%20Camp%20Packlist_v1.docx

We're rushing the teachers for the consent forms. Hopefully they'll be out in a few days' time.

*UPDATE* Please add in the following items in the packlist

  • Promotion Form x 1 (filled up)

*UPDATE 2* Even if you know you don't meet the promotion criteria, you should still bring your uniform and tie or RCU because you might get promoted in principle.

*UPDATE 3* There's also no need for the mug since we will be drinking packet drinks.  Note that the bottles do not have to be Coke bottles.
*UPDATE 4* We have received many queries about missing uniform parts/incomplete uniform parts. If you have any of these, please bring your School Uniform + Tie. Missing incentive badges such as Evacuation, Footdrill etc, are not considered as missing uniform parts.


4 comments:

  1. Is Otella translated into Finnish for "fight"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermm, what if our uniform has like missing parts? like not correct size and we just passed to sir to get a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My RCU is really spoilt.I might need a new set of pants, the big buttons that are on the uniform, and by the way, my name is spelt wrongly on the name tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I wear my school uniform and tie until I get all these? Also, I was absent for some of the bronzes so I might have to retake them. But I dunno when...

    ReplyDelete